Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla crashed my Tesla Model X today which was delivery day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after 3 weeks, I picked up my Model X. Can someone please give me clarity on this. I received no paperwork for buying the car. I was told that paperwork would be uploaded to my account on Tesla.com but I am not seeing anything. I recall getting paperwork including the tax credit info when I purchased a Model S. Can someone shed light on this for me please?

So after 3 weeks, I picked up my Model X. Can someone please give me clarity on this. I received no paperwork for buying the car. I was told that paperwork would be uploaded to my account on Tesla.com but I am not seeing anything. I recall getting paperwork including the tax credit info when I purchased a Model S. Can someone shed light on this for me please?
Tesla is really slow at this stuff. It took weeks for my web page for my Model 3 to have the various bits of paperwork. Forget about it and check back in a month and it will be there. Unless you actually need it for something, that's simplest.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person