Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cubby Light fixture found...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SeaDoc

2018 P3 on FSD Beta & 2022 X Plaid FSD
Dec 31, 2016
Palm Desert, CA
  • Informative
Reactions: NikeWings
Very nice, it takes up lots of space in the cubby drawer, we are working on a smaller one that will not compromise space inside.
We use the same light and we recommend 2 locations for the install. Our drawers are only $49 this weekend with free shipping in USA.

Hope you both ours SeaDock.

Very nice, it takes up lots of space in the cubby drawer, we are working on a smaller one that will not compromise space inside.
We use the same light and we recommend 2 locations for the install. Our drawers are only $49 this weekend with free shipping in USA.

I tried the back of the cubby, facing driver and works great

Last edited:

Hope you both ours SeaDock.

I'm not seeing the drawer for $49, but it does take off 15% if you use (all caps) "MEMORIAL DAY" code as listed on the website.
Mine is coming up to $58.65 for carbon fiber front with NO light, since the light is $15, and they are $9.99 on Amazon or $15 for 2, I was just going to order the light from them.

RPM - you might want to re-word your copy, your website says "Now with" but it is clearly an add-on item you have to select, and it increases the price. "Available" would be a better word to use.
Also, your post above indicates ALL your drawers are $49 but that isn't the case at all.. "Start at only $49" may have been more appropriate.

Just a little constructive criticism, I'm buying it anyway.

I'm not seeing the drawer for $49, but it does take off 15% if you use (all caps) "MEMORIAL DAY" code as listed on the website.
Mine is coming up to $58.65 for carbon fiber front with NO light, since the light is $15, and they are $9.99 on Amazon or $15 for 2, I was just going to order the light from them.

RPM - you might want to re-word your copy, your website says "Now with" but it is clearly an add-on item you have to select, and it increases the price. "Available" would be a better word to use.
Also, your post above indicates ALL your drawers are $49 but that isn't the case at all.. "Start at only $49" may have been more appropriate.

Just a little constructive criticism, I'm buying it anyway.
If only he could invent that drawer....Best research and copy department around.........

• Funny
Reactions: Dog lover 1
Just had my Cubby installed by RPM Tesla. I'm lucky to live in Orange County (for more reasons than this), just up the freeway from their shop. Mark, the owner, was great to deal with was very informative about a couple of questions I had concerning my new Model S. The drawer is great quality at a great price. Further, I've determined that Tesla, in its infinite wisdom, has designed a way for me to pare down the needless accumulation of dreck that has accumulated over the years!

Reactions: RPM Accessories
I just received my cubby light from RPM Tesla. I contacted them on May 27th about getting one and was told that one would ship out to me on June 8 when they were available and I was happy with that timeline because I was in Cancun enjoying some Miami Vices. Funny thing is, I received an email three days ago that RPM Tesla sent me a package. I didn't want to get my hopes up that it was the cubby light, thought I may have pulled the trigger on another goody but no, it was the light (couldn't fit in a "I see the light" pun). I installed mine on the very back of the tray so I could have easy access to the battery compartment and it works great! I thought it may turn on while driving down the road and I would see some light spilling through the opening but that didn't happen. The tray itself is nicely done and haven't had any crazy glow light show. Thanks Mark! And yes, I am back from Cancun as of June 1st so no more waking up to a Mimosa, back to the daily grid!

Wow, it is interesting how people feel certain ways when you try to tell your experience with a product and/ or sellers. Never been on heroin or known anyone who has so I don't really know how to take your comment, but I will continue to tell the interested people about my experiences. Thank you.

Reactions: CameronB