Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla customer service email?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla doesn't have email any more. You can only reach them through the app, text responses (post-app appointment) and Twitter, if you're very lucky.

Welcome to 2019 Tesla, now with 90% fewer customer communications.

Edit - I left out phone. If you call the roadside number for flat tires they still answer but can't help with more than basic roadside.

Tesla doesn't have email any more. You can only reach them through the app, text responses (post-app appointment) and Twitter, if you're very lucky.

Welcome to 2019 Tesla, now with 90% fewer customer communications.

Edit - I left out phone. If you call the roadside number for flat tires they still answer but can't help with more than basic roadside.
Speaking of Twitter.....they actually responded to me today on twitter. Probably made a mistake and hit reply. :rolleyes:

Who can you contact if local customer service doesn't meet your needs? I Is there anyone between local service manager (who I can only contact through my text with the mechanic) and emailing Elon?

I'd rather resolve my issue instead of blogging about my negative experience.

Anyone have any contact numbers or emails????

Who can you contact if local customer service doesn't meet your needs? I Is there anyone between local service manager (who I can only contact through my text with the mechanic) and emailing Elon?

I'd rather resolve my issue instead of blogging about my negative experience.

Anyone have any contact numbers or emails????
You can try the chat function on their website to contact a support person.