Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Customer Service ...... IS HORRIBLE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What am I missing here? I bought something from their store and have followed their return process twice with no response. Now I go to the website and fill out a form for help and get the attached. 3 Days to respond? How do they think this will help this brand?

View attachment 573173
I have been in the same boat! I received the floor mat and wanted to return it on the day that I received it. They sent me an email that they are waiting for their shipping department to issue a return label. Now it is almost a month passed and no one is responding to my emails. They are scammers! Do not buy anything from them. I started a dispute through my credit card company. I would never buy from them and would never recommend anyone to their site.

I have been in the same boat! I received the floor mat and wanted to return it on the day that I received it. They sent me an email that they are waiting for their shipping department to issue a return label. Now it is almost a month passed and no one is responding to my emails. They are scammers! Do not buy anything from them. I started a dispute through my credit card company. I would never buy from them and would never recommend anyone to their site.
Better to just go to the SC and return it? Their customer service is the worst in the industry.

Should start logging complaints with BBB

If you spent as much time as you did to join a forum and write a story on deciding to buy something you didn’t want you might have come out ahead. Must be a corporate conspiracy to sell a floor mat and delay your return for .01 cents in profit on bank interest. So sneaky.