Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Customer Service?? X floor mat return sad saga

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a beautiful 6 seat Model X so wanted to take care of it. So I ordered floor mats. I made the mistake of ordering the rear seats mat for a 6 seater with CONSOLE assuming because I had a console between the front seats. When I tried to install the rear mats and noticed the big hole in the middle. I’d ordered the wrong rear mat and thought I could exchange it. This was in November. So I emailed the Online Tesla store to see if if could exchange. Several unanswered emails later I tried calling Tesla. One fellow I talked to suggested I call the shipping warehouse and I did but the fellow their said they only ship them and that I should try the Online Store again. Again it was sucked into a black hole. Next I sent an email to Tesla customer service. A nice person by the name of Steph R answered me listing all the information I needed to supply to [email protected] and that I would here from them in 5 business days. Three weeks later and having heard nothing from Online orders I emailed Steph R again. Steph answered that s/he would pass it on to the Tesla Commerce Team. Two weeks later and I heard nothing. So I emailed Steph again. That was on 2/11/19 and have received nothing back.

Any advice would be appreciated. Or if you live near Knoxville and have a Model X 6 seater without a console in need of a floor mat let me know.

i recently bought 2 frunk mats from them. when it finally came in, turns out they shipped 2 trunk mats (with back seats up). shipping label on box says "front trunk", product label on box says trunk. trying to figure out if i should return or just keep. the one's they shipped me cost more, lol.

have you tried their online chat?