Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla customer services email in Japan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merry Christmas everyone

I wonder if anyone could help me.
I’m a Tesla Model S owner in the Uk interested in buying this Roadster in Japan and importing to the UK:
Tesla Motors Others 2010

However the seller has limited info on the car and I can’t get hold of a log file to tell me about the state of the battery.

I’m wondering if Tesla in Japan have any service info on the car - I’m looking for a contact email for Tesla customer service in Japan.

I’ve asked the seller to put in a USB and extract the log file and email to me but this doesn’t seem possible.
Any advice welcome.

Arigato gozaimasu

Professor David Bailey

Reactions: hiroshiy
Merry Christmas everyone

I wonder if anyone could help me.
I’m a Tesla Model S owner in the Uk interested in buying this Roadster in Japan and importing it to the UK:
Tesla Motors Others 2010

However, the seller has limited info on the car and I can’t get hold of a log file to tell me about the state of the battery.

I’m wondering if Tesla in Japan has any service info on the car - I’m looking for a contact email for Tesla customer service in Japan.

I’ve asked the seller to put in a USB and extract the log file and email it to me but this doesn’t seem possible.
Any advice welcome.

Arigato gozaimasu

Professor David Bailey
Hi, David, I will try to connect you to somebody at the Tesla service center. Can you DM me your email address?

Best regards, Hiroshi Yasukawa
Tesla Owner's Club Japan