Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cybertruck: The Most Bang For Your Buck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did see someone who had a video comparing the CyberTruck like that:

There is NO WAY the Tri-Motor isn't the best value, except, as was said above if you don't need the number of things per dollar you are getting. Paying $50K for a vehicle is imaginable, paying an additional $20K for the BEST value doesn't make sense when that means I could have gotten a SUPER FANCY motorcycle to put in the bed of the dual-motor cT for that additional cash.

Reactions: themorey
I did see someone who had a video comparing the CyberTruck like that:

There is NO WAY the Tri-Motor isn't the best value, except, as was said above if you don't need the number of things per dollar you are getting. Paying $50K for a vehicle is imaginable, paying an additional $20K for the BEST value doesn't make sense when that means I could have gotten a SUPER FANCY motorcycle to put in the bed of the dual-motor cT for that additional cash.
...or better yet, that's $20K you could buy TSLA shares with.

Dan

Reactions: dhrivnak
Yeah, not sure how much more share purchasing I will be doing. Very happy with the number I ended up with over the years, and I have been happy with their growth (let me retire). Perhaps the reverse is true, $20K is that fewer shares I need to SELL to get the cT