Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cybertruck vs 2020 Ford F-150 (all models) comparison

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The article left out one crucial aspect which is likely the biggest reason the tesla truck will be relegated to nothing more than an "urban sombrero", and that's effective range. Tow something, drive in cold climate, or add a heavy payload and you get vastly lower range and bunches of anxiety.
Yeah I have the problem with my FJ Cruiser. I’m lucky to go 200 miles when towing.

• Informative
Reactions: VRM3
2026 F150 Ford

78426814_10156363533140356_5602725511248740352_n.jpg

Each one has it's advantages and disadvantages. Without Electricity you couldn't power an electric car. Without Oil you couldn't build the a car I think that both are essential In certain areas and situations electric vehicles are better Just like ICE cars are better in some situations I think that in parts of California Electric Police cars would be perfect I don't think that a Electric Police car would be very good in Wyoming, North Dakota or Montana. The realities of it are you need both

Each one has it's advantages and disadvantages. Without Electricity you couldn't power an electric car. Without Oil you couldn't build the a car I think that both are essential In certain areas and situations electric vehicles are better Just like ICE cars are better in some situations I think that in parts of California Electric Police cars would be perfect I don't think that a Electric Police car would be very good in Wyoming, North Dakota or Montana. The realities of it are you need both
Of course there are advantages and disadvantages - what does that have to do with your massive post about lithium mining?
To be clear, nothing wrong with your post about mining, but it is very misleading because it conflates one element that is used to build a vehicle and then be recycled, then compares it to an ICE which takes large quantities of single use materials (not just oil) to spew poisonous gas just to make it move, then having to continuously extract more and more in an ongoing cycle.

Reactions: E Dizzle