Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cybrtrk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per the United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS), below is the logo for the new Tesla Cybertruck. The name "Cybertruck", "Cybrtrk", and below logo was registered the same day Elon Musk tweeted the unveil date.

index.php

Word Mark CYBRTRK
Goods and Services IC 012. US 019 021 023 031 035 044. G & S: Land vehicles; electric vehicles; trucks; pick-up trucks; automobiles; and structural parts therefor
Mark Drawing Code (0) UNKNOWN
Serial Number 88682748
Filing Date November 6, 2019
Current Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Tesla, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 3500 Deer Creek Road Palo Alto CALIFORNIA 94304
Attorney of Record Diane M. Lambillotte
Description of Mark The mark consists of the word CYBRTRK in stylized form.
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
Click to expand...​

Attachments

• webcontent.jpg
    webcontent.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 16,698
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a pretty cool design.

...but when I showed it to my coworker, he commented that if he saw that on the back of a truck, he would assume that it was the remnants of some other logo that had chipped away.
This may not be the badging though right?
Could be the official name, in stylized format, but may not appear physically on the exterior of the vehicle.

This may not be the badging though right?
Could be the official name, in stylized format, but may not appear physically on the exterior of the vehicle.

Good point; I think the only places the "Model 3" logo with the stylized "3" actually shows up are on the license plate cover and on the About screen in the menu.

That being said, I would totally buy a teeshirt with the CYBRTRK logo...