Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla dash part #

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to track down the specific part number for the white dash.

I looked in epc.tesla.com and it appears to be 1100567-00-F (see attached).

But if you search ebay you will see someone selling a white one with number 1100567-00-E. That doesn't show up in epc site. But there is an older pdf version online that lists that ebay part number as a white dash (see image below). So maybe that's old and they changed the part number?

I contacted Tesla to get a white dash and gave them (1100567-00-F) as the part number... and they basically said, sure we can order that part, is that the part number you want? Without confirming what it is exactly.

Can anyone confirm? Looking to swap out white for the wood, but was going to hang onto the wood one. Thanks!!

upload_2019-12-18_16-37-41.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-18_16-38-52.png
    upload_2019-12-18_16-38-52.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 38
  • upload_2019-12-18_16-39-15.png
    upload_2019-12-18_16-39-15.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 31
Guys, I swapped for a white dash and there is no glare. If anything, it blends into my field of view even more b/c the hood and rest of the car is white as well haha. Not sure where all these glare comments are from?

Are you tinted? I forgot to mention I have Xpel CR+ tint all around including the windshield. Maybe that is why?
As noted in my signature, I have SunTek CIR on all windows including roof (and windshield, but 90%). The glare was present before I got the car tinted though it became more pronounced on the side windows with the tint (windshield glare remains unchanged and bad at times). It has been bad enough to render the side mirrors momentarily unusable.

Well, glad it isn't a problem for some of us. Not sure why it bothers some more than others.

Mine is tinted probably darker than most at 70% windshield, 45% front, 15% rear including the pano roof. Makes it a bit more cozy.