TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Dashboard App for Android, better than Tesla's

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by beths11, Dec 19, 2016.

1. beths11

beths11 THE LONG RANGER

I found a discussion of this App on a closed, Telsa Group Face Book page. I checked it out at the play store and it gets great reviews and is more robust than Tesla's. A thread was already started in the Model S forum so I thought I would put a link to it here.
    Vendor - Dashboard for Tesla - the better app for your Tesla

2. rush6410

rush6410 Member

I have it. It does give more detail about new firmware with version number available instead of just being available.

3. DaddyP713

DaddyP713 Member

I've been working with the app developer on an issue I was seeing with camper mode. Turns out it was a configuration issue on my side.

This app is great! Turning on camper mode from the app ensures that our pups are keeps safe and cool while we eat meals, etc.

• Like x 1
  4. ditzpro

ditzpro Member

I purchased and unfortunately not working for me ...Especially wanted the warning about car not plugged in ..However it just says no internet connection ....I know my car is online because the Tesla app can connect ..How do I get a refund ..If the app was a couple of bucks I would not bother ..But I paid $26 for something I won't use ..Any way to contact the developer ?