Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Dashboard App for Android, better than Tesla's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a discussion of this App on a closed, Telsa Group Face Book page. I checked it out at the play store and it gets great reviews and is more robust than Tesla's. A thread was already started in the Model S forum so I thought I would put a link to it here.
Vendor - Dashboard for Tesla - the better app for your Tesla
I have it. It does give more detail about new firmware with version number available instead of just being available.

I've been working with the app developer on an issue I was seeing with camper mode. Turns out it was a configuration issue on my side.

This app is great! Turning on camper mode from the app ensures that our pups are keeps safe and cool while we eat meals, etc.

Reactions: beths11
I purchased and unfortunately not working for me ...Especially wanted the warning about car not plugged in ..However it just says no internet connection ....I know my car is online because the Tesla app can connect ..How do I get a refund ..If the app was a couple of bucks I would not bother ..But I paid $26 for something I won't use ..Any way to contact the developer ?