Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla dashboard -- Tesla api analytics

nautyEV

Jul 17, 2020
montreal
Hi Guys ,

I live in Montreal and last December I got my dream car , Tesla model 3 sr+ 2021 model . As I do not have a garage and also did not have access to a dedicated charge point (relying on level 2 charge) . I had a lot of question in my mind about the effects of temperature on my cars performance , phantom loss etc . so to answer these questions I have created a dashboard that is fetching data from the Tesla api every minute and has helped me in understanding the following :

1. Effect of temperature on efficiency/performance.
2. Effect of temperature on phantom loss.
3. saving on fuel compared to a ice car.
4. my avg trip distance.
etc .....

link for the dashboard : Dash

hope this helps.

Reactions: KenC and Jejunjm

nautyEV

Jul 17, 2020
montreal
sure , I would love to share the code ... as of now the code is not uploaded to GitHub , but I will work on the repository and share it soon . happy to help the EV community.
I have uploaded the code @ nautiyal-sarthak/aura-stan

The whole program is divided into two parts.

1. Part 1 : Get the state details from the car : nautiyal-sarthak/aura-stan
2. Part 2 : calculate the KPIs and create the UI : nautiyal-sarthak/aura-stan (everything except raw)

the deployment process is bit complex and I will soon create a document for it.

nautyEV

Jul 17, 2020
montreal

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC