Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Dealership/Service coming to San Luis Obispo, California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The site location will be: 1381 Calle Joaquin

TESLA SLO SITE.pdf (page 2 of 34) 2022-05-19 15-20-19.jpg

TESLA SLO SITE 2.jpg

TESLA SLO SITE 3.jpg

SITE LAYOUT.jpg

Source:

TESLA SLO SITE source.jpg

Last edited:
This is great news for those of us who drive up and down 101.... there's a pretty big gap in service between San Jose and Santa Barbara last I checked... always worried an emergency service issue would result in a very very long tow which is why I have AAA+.

Yet the City of SLO wants Tesla to change the color scheme, but didn't have an issue with the new housing development color scheme of white and baby blue. The Service Center will be in basically a business district for auto manufactures, let them have their signature colors. Time for these hippies on the city planning board to be voted out!

Reactions: AMPd
Can't wait for SLO service center to open. Santa Barbara service is getting worse every time I bring my S 2016 in for service. I am sitting in center now waiting for a HV Battery Fuse to be replaced. Was told to bring in the car at 11:45 AM. When I arrived I was told the mechanics were at lunch and back at 12:15 and it would take 2-3 hours. Came back at 2:30 only to be told mechanics left for lunch at 12:15 and did not start until 1:15. So why did they have me drive 75+ miles to bring in a car 1 1/2 hours early? At 3:30 it still wasn't ready and I asked for a time status only to be told he couldn't and wouldn't ask the mechanic. Needless to say I got furious and demanded a better result. Finally got a response at 4:00 saying it would be ready at 5:00. So it is going to take 5 1/4 hours for an approximate cost of $475 to replace the HV Battery Fuse. So completion time went from ~2:30 to 3:30 to 4:30 to 5:00. Not holding my breath. Absolute the most unhelpful and rude service advisor I have run across my 7 years with Tesla.

Reactions: Bigtanuki
The Santa Barbara Tesla Service Center is the worst! I spent all day there years ago having them fix an alignment issue they had previously messed up, causing my steering wheel not to be centered. They never could get it centered even though they claimed it was and I had to keep showing them that it wasn't fixed, so I eventually gave up because I had a two hour drive to get back home.

Reactions: Bigtanuki
Have had good luck at SB SC but looking forward to the SLO SC Opening.

Wouldn't be cool if the first delivery at SLO SC was a CT.

Even better, if it was MY CT

Can't wait to replace my Honda Pilot with a CT. My wife is getting tired of my always borrowing her X.

Will the 5th Tesla we have bought!

Have had good luck at SB SC but looking forward to the SLO SC Opening.

Wouldn't be cool if the first delivery at SLO SC was a CT.

Even better, if it was MY CT

Can't wait to replace my Honda Pilot with a CT. My wife is getting tired of my always borrowing her X.

Will the 5th Tesla we have bought!

Might want to check the financing interest rate and insurance cost for that Cybertruck. And expect Tesla to increase the price by $10,000.