Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla dealerships getting ready for new MYs and M3s?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what I was afraid of. All these people getting themselves Osborned and playing perpetual hold game. When Tesla starts cracking down on it, it is not just these folks who are caught. Others with legitimate reasons to put their order on brief hold (like vacation during Christmas!) are also hurt. For no fault of their own.
Honestly, if they ever do that to my order while they advertise that one can delay delivery, I would walk away from Tesla and look into other cars.

• Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi
I called Fremont Tesla today to see if I can test-drive Model Y (current EDD of end of Jan'22). somehow my call was re-directly to someone from SoCal. He mentioned that typically you would not find demo vehicle in the store at the beginning of the new Q, especially right after year end Q, like we just had. The new demo vehicle will start to arrive by 2nd or 3rd week. I also asked him if my Model Y will have new 2022 features, especially AMD Ryzen chip. He told me (take this with pinch of salt), "Tesla said all new 2022 vehicles will have AMD Ryzen chip."
I am plan on making a trip to fremont tomorrow (or this week) to see if I can test drive the vehicle. will update if I find out more.

I called Fremont Tesla today to see if I can test-drive Model Y (current EDD of end of Jan'22). somehow my call was re-directly to someone from SoCal. He mentioned that typically you would not find demo vehicle in the store at the beginning of the new Q, especially right after year end Q, like we just had. The new demo vehicle will start to arrive by 2nd or 3rd week. I also asked him if my Model Y will have new 2022 features, especially AMD Ryzen chip. He told me (take this with pinch of salt), "Tesla said all new 2022 vehicles will have AMD Ryzen chip."
I am plan on making a trip to fremont tomorrow (or this week) to see if I can test drive the vehicle. will update if I find out more.
Went to the showroom today. First demo car for FY22 will arrive on Monday 1/10. Booked test drive.

Reactions: Teslu