Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Decal for Caliper Paint Project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK...following this thread is cool, but I would like one straight answer.......where can I get the lettering and the T on calipers...at one time? I looked on the Ebay seller site and what I saw was a close representation of the E in tesla, but not right. Can anyone suggest where to get the 6 TESLA stickers and the 2 T's?
much thanks
fred z

IMG_20141113_082925.jpg

IMG_20141113_083737.jpg

IMG_20141113_083728.jpg

Calipers and parking brake done. Awesome customer service and speedy shipping too! The listing shows a different font but they will do OEM if you request.
15 Tesla Brake Caliper Decal Sticker Set Choose from 7 Colors Free Shipping | eBay

Last edited:
Calipers and parking brake done. Awesome customer service and speedy shipping too! The listing shows a different font but they will do OEM if you request.
15 Tesla Brake Caliper Decal Sticker Set Choose from 7 Colors Free Shipping | eBay

I also got these from the same retailer. I specified in the instructions to send the stickers with the OEM font, not the ones in the display. I received 4 T logos for the emergency brake as well as 15 TESLA stickers - one set curved, one small and one large. They look great.

Unfortunately, it's 9 degrees outside. I'll be doing this in the spring.

BTW strengthcoach4, did you spray a clearcoat over the decals?

I also got these from the same retailer. I specified in the instructions to send the stickers with the OEM font, not the ones in the display. I received 4 T logos for the emergency brake as well as 15 TESLA stickers - one set curved, one small and one large. They look great.

Unfortunately, it's 9 degrees outside. I'll be doing this in the spring.

BTW strengthcoach4, did you spray a clearcoat over the decals?

I got the same decal set except I asked for all straight. I wouldn't know what to do with a curved set...
Yes, clear coat over the decals

Hi guys.
Soon my model S will be delivered.
Mo will also paint my calipers. However I don't want stickers on them.
So I will make masking stickers in the same font and size as the original text and parking brake logo's.
They will be computer cut.
After painting, I will use them to spray paint the text and logo's.
Than a clear coat of heat resisting clear coat.
That should be it.
If there are more people interested, let me know, so I can order more masking stickers.
B rgds.
Herbertkats-at-gmail.com

So here are the dimensions of the lettering:

Factory front caliper lettering: 9/32" x 3 3/4"
Factory rear caliper lettering: 7/32" x 3"
Decals from eBay seller: 14/32" x 3 7/8"

I think that the taller letters from the eBay seller actually look better for the front calipers, but they do not fit on the rears. So I emailed the seller requesting that he make them in 11/32" x 3 1/8". These will fit the rear calipers and are proportional to the lettering he sent that fits the fronts. I got a message from him today with the USPS tracking # for the smaller decals, so I expect to receive them in a few days. Great response by the eBay seller!