Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla delivery makes front page of reddit :-)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A buddy sent me this... Should've known he found it there. It seems only the warm climates get the uhaul delivery treatment?

Here's how mine arrived:

IMG_2676.jpeg
IMG_2677.jpeg
IMG_2678.jpeg
IMG_2679.jpeg

I wonder what song was playing as the car slowly revealed itself to the forum Flasher(Z).

Unfortunately, it had been tested on a station in Fremont that would have been a wonderful station had it been delivered there. However, here it is just some fuzzy talk radio. :)

I did post a picture later on that night where the first station I had tuned to (K-SHE 95) played "Love Song" by...
...Tesla.

I thought it fitting enough that I took a picture of the display.

The comments section is worth a browse. I've been trying my best to kill all the hyperbole and misinformation about the longevity of the vehicle/Tesla/overall technology. I am actually surprised by the number of redditors who are opposed to Tesla. There are a few people trying to kill the rumors as well providing links to all sorts of interesting science. I've learned a ton by reading that stuff, and it makes me feel even more confident that I made the right choice when I reserved back in January.

The comments section is worth a browse. I've been trying my best to kill all the hyperbole and misinformation about the longevity of the vehicle/Tesla/overall technology. I am actually surprised by the number of redditors who are opposed to Tesla. There are a few people trying to kill the rumors as well providing links to all sorts of interesting science. I've learned a ton by reading that stuff, and it makes me feel even more confident that I made the right choice when I reserved back in January.

Yep. Spent yesterday killing rumours and educating the uneducated mass. Reddit isn't what it used to be. There was one particular "engineer" who claims he's done the math but spreading John Petersen claims all over the place. Turns out, he's a recent grad who's job is "IT"...