Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla delivery times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

I ordered a Tesla Model x performance on September 3, and haven't heard anything from Tesla ever since. Im wondering if anyone else from Europa ordered the new raven model x, and how long you delivery times was? I was promised delivery in November, but it still says that it hasn't even started building on my account page.

Why would you expect it to say building?

Just sit back and only check the order status every two weeks. Every 5 minutes is only going to drive you crazy.

A few days before it is ready, you will get notified. Time to distract yourself for awhile

Yes They did. I also haven’t got my vin, But they Said it should arrive in november. But as i dont have my vin yet, i am pretty sceptic of that. But i am hoping that i get it before december, as i Got some Road trips planned.

Hello.

I ordered a Tesla Model x performance on September 3, and haven't heard anything from Tesla ever since. Im wondering if anyone else from Europa ordered the new raven model x, and how long you delivery times was? I was promised delivery in November, but it still says that it hasn't even started building on my account page.

I’m in Scotland. Ordered MX LR mid August, VIN and final invoice around 20th September, delivery appointment in Edinburgh set for 26th October. So around 10 to 12 weeks order to delivery in Europe.

• Informative
Reactions: Jetex Jim
I just ordered a new one a week ago and thought "Wow, they got it down to two weeks, impressive"

My first Tesla - 3 years ago now, ordered last week of September, took delivery on Dec 23rd. I'm curious to see if this will actually be faster or not; but it seems 2 weeks is just not going to happen. I'm not sure if they still tell you your VIN, that it's going through build, quality checks, pending shipment, etc.

I must have hit it lucky in terms of order/delivery. I ordered the car, Model X, black interior, 5 passenger, long range, black wheels, on September 19. At the time of ordering, I advised that I could not take delivery before mid October, since I was paying cash and needed to move some money around to fund the car. I get a call on September 30, and they were almost insistent that I come pick up my car that day! I understand, end of quarter and all. I managed to get the funding for October 2, and picked the car up in Fremont on that day. Car had 5 miles on it, but must have been one already made or cancellation, or I just got lucky which is infrequent for me.

With all due respect to you American folk the original question related to deliveries to Europe. A considerable delay in European deliveries relates to shipping - so much so that delivery times within USA are not that relevant. I just wish we here in Europe could get our cars as quickly as you lucky folk!

I ordered MX LR on October 16. Website showed 2-3 week delivery. Put $2,500 deposit. 6 hours later and email came from Vegas saying the delivery time is 6-9 weeks. Cancelled the order on 18th and will reorder same but only pay $100 and get the same delivery time. While waiting I will search existing inventory. If I see 1 that fits, I get the order and get the existing

• Informative
Reactions: Billstickers
I’m in Scotland. Ordered MX LR mid August, VIN and final invoice around 20th September, delivery appointment in Edinburgh set for 26th October. So around 10 to 12 weeks order to delivery in Europe.[/QUOT

allright, then i should have it in november, if it takes around 10-12 weeks. The weird thing is, that i haven’t heard anything from Tesla ever since i made the order on September 3. I also haven’t Got my vin, so i am wondering when my delivery is.

From memory my order process ran as follows:
15th August - ordered and paid deposit online
16th August - set up Tesla account and received RN number for the order
Nothing more until a phone call from Tesla some 2 or 3 weeks later to confirm my delivery details and trade in details if relevant
Around 20th September VIN number appeared in source code
Around 23rd September final invoice appeared in my Tesla account with the same VIN as in source code and a scheduled delivery date of 30th October
Around 25th September email from Tesla telling me final invoice was in my account
15th October email from Tesla rescheduling pick up to 26th October and this same date appeared in my Tesla account. Also given registration number for car
Now patiently waiting for delivery date!

Hope this helps

tony