TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Delivieries

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Yinn, May 20, 2017.

1. Yinn

Yinn Member

Tesla just flooded the market, and values are going to plummet by 20% or more! I knew they wanted to increase delivery numbers, but I didn't know this was the strategy. Now everyone is going to be driving around in one of these.
    [​IMG]
    One referral! That's crazy. Thanks Tesla, before it was too much work and I'd rather just buy one. Now, I'm going to have a full time job as a Tesla sales person from now the end of the year or until I get my daughter one. Not to mention she's going to grow up wanting a Tesla instead of a wrangler like those pesky millennial kids.

Go give your marketing guys a raise.
    Anyone needs a....

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  2. azred

azred Member

An affordable Tesla, finally:)

• Funny x 1
  3. RichardD

RichardD Supporting Member

I am now a converted marketing person,. would love to refer one person and get one of these for my little girl.