Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla dent repair: Paintless dent extraction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a 9 inch crease in the rear quarter panel repaired by the Dent Shoppe in Folsom, CA. Repair took just under 3 hours and the result was amazing. The panel looks as good as new. The crease was a parking lot "gift". I am really glad that I got over my usual reluctance to deal with any shop that calls itself a "shoppe". Cost was less than my deductible.

Reactions: bnsfengineer
View attachment 190435 View attachment 190437 I was able to clean off the pain transfer (the red colored stuff) with rubbing alcohol but the dent and the damage to the Xpel Ultimate remains. Going to bring it to a Paintless Dent Repair guy recommended by my Xpel installer on Thursday and if he can't do it.. will check out Rich at Auto Recon Express. I am not sure if the paint underneath the Xpel got damaged in addition to the dent to the rear quarter panel. If PDR can't fix it.. will have to carry on with the Tesla-certified body shop repair. Will need to reapply Xpel ultimate after this as well.
So what happened with your repair?