Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Diagnostic Cable For MS/MX (Sept 2015 and up)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks,

To assist the community efforts in logging and analysis I am going to be selling three different packaged options for the 2015 MS or MX connector:

The options are as follow:

1) 1m (~3ft) worth of cable with the new TDC on one end and bare striped wire on the other, this is the cheapest and most customizable option for the hackers and tinkerers among us. Retail price $20 + S/H

2) Same as the above, but includes a DIY OBD-II connector for the other end, comes with the OBD shell, pins, strain relief and fasteners, you simply crimp the pins and screw together the connector shell. Retail price $25 + S/H

3) 1m (~3ft) worth of cable with the new TDC on one end, the other end comes with a fully assembled OBD-II connector positions filled according to your specifications, for example you can put either bus 2, 3, or 6 on OBD pins 6-14, enabling logging of different information (chassis, powertrain, body bus). This is the perfect plug-and-play version for those that just want to start logging right away (using apps like TM-Spy). Retail price $30 + S/H

Right now the cables are in production and I expect to have stock by mid to late May (possibly sooner), to make a pre-order simply email me (maxwelltechnologies1(at)gmail.com) with your name, email address, and which cables(s) you are interested in and I will notify you once they are available for sale. I am planning on listing each of the options on Panjo once I have stock in hand.

As a special pre-order promo I am offering 5% off retail price for the first 10 orders from forum members, after that it goes back up to the normal price.