I ordered my P90DL july and it came in same day the P100D was announced. There was no way I was taking delivery of it and already having old stuff. I called sales rep and told them they can keep the P90DL and order me a P100D. For 1 upgrade wont happen until Q4 of this year and its still a upgrade even though I will would of paid same $10K as if I ordered it new only diff is I pay $500 for auto pilot but no big deal. So they told me I would be getting the 1st one by end of Sept and moved my deposit over from the P90DL I ordered. Same exact build just P100D msrp is $162,750. Not sure if they did this because I had P85+ traded it in on P85D trading that in on the P100D and also have 2 model 3 on order or they know it was right thing to do. Either way I am very happy in 4 weeks I will get P100D and not have to wait for mine to be upgraded and still knowing I have a upgrade car vs getting a factory P100D.