TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Douche

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by heems, Aug 3, 2019.

1. srs5694

srs5694 Member

Before I got my Model 3, I was discussing it with a co-worker of mine, who commented that Teslas are great cars, but that Tesla drivers are a-holes. I didn't press him for details on the latter point, but that ship may have already sailed.

2. NoMoGas

NoMoGas Supporting Member

Two spaces... Two chargers. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand your'e blocking a EV owner from being able to charge.

Confronting and writing on windows is not OK but let's stop acting like he didn't know. The Tesla owner should have just been a good ambassador.

• Like x 3
    • Disagree x 1
  3. Hammer@OR.US

[email protected] What a long strange trip its been.

It does appear the general public thinks Tesla drivers are a-holes. Today my wife was accosted by a women in a parking lot ranting at my wife about her parking. "You Tesla drivers just think you're the *sugar* and can use two spaces, move it!" Now my wife wasn't using two spaces, like we always do to avoid door dings, she had parked in an end spot and had biased in the space away from the car next to her. On the other side was a cross-hatched walkway and then an island. When my wife politely pointed out she was inside a single space the women said, "oh, i guess you're one of the good ones" and walked away.

• Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. mociaf9

mociaf9 Active Member

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror,
    I'm asking him to change his ways..."

5. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

I had a guy hit my car with his door as he was getting into his car right in front of me
    He rolls down the window once his wife backed out a bit and tells me next time I should park straight. I was parked straight but slightly to the right to avoid this exact thing since to the right is the pedestrian walkway.

The best part, this happened at a church
    I wanted to tell him so bad how lucky he was that my wife (fiancé at the time) made me a better person because I would not have hesitated to scar his kids for life by beating the **** out of their dad in front of them.
    Had this happened a few years ago I would be back in prison

The moral of this story is be careful who you approach in an aggressive manner. You never know how crazy the person you’re approaching can be.

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1