Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Driver's Group hat

artsci

Sponsor
May 10, 2012
Timonium, Maryland
I'm looking for this Tesla Driver's Group hat. Does anyone know where to find them? My SC no longer has them.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65913&d=1418486512

Tesla hat.jpg

JPUConn

Aug 11, 2014
CT
I have one in as new condition that I bought on eBay for ~$25 that I'd be willing to sell for around the same. I don't own a Tesla yet and wearing the hat in public feels like I'm misrepresenting. PM me if you're interested I can send pics and get a shipping estimate.

artsci

Sponsor
May 10, 2012
Timonium, Maryland
I have one in as new condition that I bought on eBay for ~$25 that I'd be willing to sell for around the same. I don't own a Tesla yet and wearing the hat in public feels like I'm misrepresenting. PM me if you're interested I can send pics and get a shipping estimate.

PM sent.

Majerus

Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
What is TDG? I have seen the hats before and thought it sounded intersting, is it something tesla never officially introduced?

JenniferQ

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2015
San Diego, CA
Haha. That's funny. When I wear my Tesla t-shirt I got upon ordering, people always think I work for Tesla. They tell me they've never seen anyone but employees wearing Tesla merch.:eek:

Doug Darby

Feb 2, 2015
United States
These are hats that are not sold but given to owners only. Or so we were told when we received ours the day we ordered the car at the NorthPark Mall Tesla Gallery here in Dallas.

ToddRLockwood

Sep 11, 2012
Burlington, Vermont
Those key rings are one of more ridiculous items Tesla ever came up with. The ring is too fat to use them with a Tesla key, and the amount of metal is them is likely to interfere with the Tesla key's wireless operation. They're perfect for your "other" car.

Cyclone

Cyclonic Member ((.oO))
Jan 12, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Ahh. I much prefer fitted hats but thing I would be ok with the current gray (no red logo) Tesla driver's hat. Now to only get my hands on one!

jct_4628

Jul 16, 2014
Wisconsin
When did Tesla start handing out these TDG hats to new owners? I've never seen one. Got my S in Dec 2013, obviously long before these hats were available. Now I want one.

Don't feel bad. I picked up my car 2 months ago and asked for some swag. They told me that was impossible and I had to buy whatever I wanted. :(

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC