TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Dubai Opening

Discussion in 'Asia/Pacific -' started by dndcruz, Jun 16, 2017.

1. dndcruz

dndcruz Member

Tesla’s Dubai showroom is set to open on the 12th of July ! They have also shipped hundreds of teslas , which are probably inventory cars ( shown below)

IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG

• Informative x 2
  2. HH81

HH81 New Member

Received my model S in dubai this week. No nav, autopilot, auto park, or summon! Hope we get an update soon. Otherwise the car is perfect.

3. TobyDXB

TobyDXB New Member

Anyone know what's going on with Dubai deliveries? Mine is supposed to be delivered "late May - June".

It's now 28th June and still no final date given....

4. ATC@LWSK

Toby, is it a 100 kwh battery? There are reports that some of those batteries needed to be replaced hence the delay. i guess Morten shoud've communicated that to you if your car was affected. Good luck.

• Informative x 1
  5. TobyDXB

TobyDXB New Member

Yes - I did order the 100kw but Morten didn't tell me of a delay....

I kind of feel that the delivery team hasn't been very open in their communication with me so far. A few emails have been completely unanswered and the responses to others have kind of avoided answering the question.. my main question is always when will I get delivery....