Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla "Elon Musk Signature" Wall Charger - Gen 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've moved and had to sell my P100D - so selling my Limited Edition "Elon Musk Signature" black Gen 2 Wall Charger.

Excellent condition - I believe it comes with the 24' cable.
IMG_4162.jpeg
Powerwall.jpg
IMG_4164.jpeg

Asking $350 OBO.

PM me if interested.

Just so everyone knows how @GOPJEW conducts business: I PM'd him moments after he listed this item for sale and said I'd take it if he'd cover shipping since his price was "OBO" he replied "Done" and asked for my shipping information after a brief conversation about how his kids go to college near me and how much he likes this area. Even offered to have his daughter take it back to school with her so I could pick it up in person before saying he'd just ship it to me instead. Then, the next day, he sends me a message saying he's now got a better offer and wants me to increase my price to buy it even though we already had a deal. He claims we didn't have a completed deal (all that was left was the logistics) and tried to make it seem like the deal was still active. He knows this is complete BS and is alright with going back on his word for thirty or forty bucks. I just wanted to make this public since it went on behind the scenes and will gladly provide screen shots to anyone who would like proof so nobody else falls for this guy's BS. If you found this researching the guy before buying something from him I'd go elsewhere. Who knows what else he's capable of.