TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla email for idea submissions???

Discussion in 'Model S' started by saberjustin, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. saberjustin

saberjustin Member

Does anyone KNOW what the best email is to use for submitting an idea to Tesla for a suggested software upgrade/change???
    Thanks in advance.

2. Missile Toad

Missile Toad Member

Yeah, I have about 10 fixes I'd like to email them... And, I'm betting nearly anyone with even a cursory use of the cars, has ideas to submit too... so, long story short, Tesla would be overwhelmed if somebody gave out their email address.

3. whitex

whitex Active Member

Tesla is very busy attempting to deliver on Elon's ideas. I'm sure once they catch up and Elon runs out of new ideas they will implement a "[email protected]". ;)

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

@saberjustin -- I just checked with the team and was told the right email to use was [email protected]. I know, doesn't seem intuitive to send software ideas to 'service help', but I'm only the messenger.

• Helpful x 4
    • Informative x 1
  5. tpham07

tpham07 Member

you could always try tweeting elon too. I mean the concept of idle charges came from a guy who tweeted at elon.