TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla emailed post-order check-list - Not updated?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by xdriv3, Jul 1, 2018.

1. xdriv3

xdriv3 Member

Hey all,

I placed my order + $2.5k back on 6/29. Not too long after, I received an email with titled "Next steps for your model 3 delivery."

In that email, they listed a couple of items- some not completed, some completed. By then, I have supplied all relevant information (see screenshots). A couple of questions ---

(1) Is it possible to confirm what they have for my delivery location? I picked a store, but it is not showing up on the webpage and it is not showing up on the email.. I read somewhere that someone never had this info confirmed, so their car ended up defaulting to Fremont.. this person ended up going back online for the car.. don't want that to happen...

(2) Did people receive any follow up emails once all items are green to confirm completion of delivery info? My payment option is the only pending.

Thanks!

Imgur[​IMG]

Edit: My apologies -- can't figure out how to upload screenshots -- I supplied link as above!