Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla End to End: John O'Groats to Lands End

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting to get some press coverage now, this one from Kevin.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1981&d=1308206488.jpg

322605792.jpg

Actually it really was mostly (90%+) David's work on this one, though Tesla's involvement was crucial. Kevin and I both helped David in various ways.
Absolutely... without David's outstanding work the HPC network would never have got off the ground. I will remain eternally grateful to him because it provides the backbone to trips like the one I'm on this week, locating and agreeing the next ZCW Charging Station donations which will allow everyone to travel the UK and charge overnight at 32A.

I also want to thank both Tesla (especially Gian Avignone) and Andrew for their contributions to the HPC network and our End To End drive.... not many people would get out of bed at 1am to write and distribute a press release... thanks Andrew!

Just added my 2p. Now you guys get in there and cancel the other 26 comments...

p.s. it's absolutely astonishing how any positive comment is voted down on this site. Like there are paid watchers or something (although I fear they don't need paying). It's amazing that the Mail runs normally fairly pro-EV stories considering the readership.

Just added my 2p. Now you guys get in there and cancel the other 26 comments...

p.s. it's absolutely astonishing how any positive comment is voted down on this site. Like there are paid watchers or something (although I fear they don't need watching). It's amazing that the Mail runs normally fairly pro-EV stories considering the readership.

maybe because they are more unbiased then the BBC?

p.s. it's absolutely astonishing how any positive comment is voted down on this site. Like there are paid watchers or something (although I fear they don't need paying). It's amazing that the Mail runs normally fairly pro-EV stories considering the readership.

this could also be done by only one person : make your vote, delete the cookies of this site, reconnect your internet connection ( in germany you get a new ip after reconnect) and vote again

^No, I think there are that many idiots...

The comments are back on. Up to 39 now and still mine isn't one of them.

EDIT: I think I have the measure of them now. Make a calm and succinct response to someone under your real name and they block it. Make a slightly abusive response and anonymise it a bit and hey presto it appears in minutes...