TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Energy now cross-promoting Model S?

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by tinm, Jun 17, 2015.

1. tinm

tinm 2013 S85 Owner

Wasn't expecting this in email this morning...

It's a promo email sent to the email address I used only when signing up for interest in the PowerWall, so I could track how Tesla would use the address and who it'd be given out to. First, SolarCity contacted me on it. Now, Tesla Motors is trying to get me to buy a car, because of my interest in stationary storage. Hmm.

tesla-convers.png

2. alice

alice Member

Have you ever thought about new energy sources, such as solar energy, I know of a solar energy company, you can visit him to learn more.see more at Renesola

3. danahull

danahull Member

Hi there. I cover Tesla for Bloomberg News and am curious if you've ever gotten anything about the Powerwall itself?

4. tinm

tinm 2013 S85 Owner

More Tesla car spam (this time "MEET MODEL 3") being sent to an email address specifically set up for Tesla Energy information.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've gotten car upsells when I asked for Tesla Energy news, product info, updates, etc.

C'mon Tesla, this is not cool. I have plennnnnnty of other means of learning about the car stuff.