TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Enthusiast from California

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ENGINEER, Jul 24, 2013.

1. ENGINEER

ENGINEER New Member

I registered with the site a while back, but I haven't posted anything today. I'm a huge fan of Tesla Motors, their corporate plan and direction along with electric vehicles and clean energy in general. If I could buy any car on the market, it surely would be the Model S, although at this time I have neither the ways nor the means for the vehicle, although I am a long-term shareholder of Tesla Motors. This fall I will be moving to Wisconsin for college, and after 6 years of schooling I plan to purchase either the second generation Model S or the Gen III economy car for business use.

I'm confident that Tesla is a company that will be around for a very long time, so my whimsical fantasy of driving my car aimlessly around the country is something I don't fear will be impeded, haha. I'll be around here, but I mostly hang out at the Tesla forum on the main site. I am looking forward to the Q2 and later Quarter announcements, the Obama Administration's response to the Tesla Motor's petition on whitehouse.gov, the Model X and Gen III. Here's a cookie (>'.')>O

2. gene

gene Supporting Member

Welcome to the "club". I hope you can afford a second hand S rather than wait for a Gen III. If I had to live even 2 days without my S, I'd go crazy!

3. Timothy

Timothy Driving on Sunshine

You'd survive. And even be elated. If you had a Roadster to drive in it's place! :tongue: