Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Enthusiast from California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I registered with the site a while back, but I haven't posted anything today. I'm a huge fan of Tesla Motors, their corporate plan and direction along with electric vehicles and clean energy in general. If I could buy any car on the market, it surely would be the Model S, although at this time I have neither the ways nor the means for the vehicle, although I am a long-term shareholder of Tesla Motors. This fall I will be moving to Wisconsin for college, and after 6 years of schooling I plan to purchase either the second generation Model S or the Gen III economy car for business use.

I'm confident that Tesla is a company that will be around for a very long time, so my whimsical fantasy of driving my car aimlessly around the country is something I don't fear will be impeded, haha. I'll be around here, but I mostly hang out at the Tesla forum on the main site. I am looking forward to the Q2 and later Quarter announcements, the Obama Administration's response to the Tesla Motor's petition on whitehouse.gov, the Model X and Gen III. Here's a cookie (>'.')>O