TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Epic road trip to Disneyland and back, $3.40 out of pocket for electricity.

Discussion in 'Video' started by dhanson865, Nov 26, 2015.

1. dhanson865

dhanson865 Active Member

#1 dhanson865, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Didn't see this posted here yet.

Then the drive back, presumably the a similar 16 superchargers visited the other way?

It's two hours+ video so I haven't watched it all.

about 47 mins in first video he gets to grants pass, OR with 1 mile remaining when he plugs into the supercharger. Before that he'd been overcharging on all his segments. Nice to see him getting in to a lower range remaining supercharge finally.

2. Ryan MF

Ryan MF Member

This is great. Would love to do this on the east coast.

3. TEUNTSLA

TEUNTSLA Member

Mike1 posted in the Canadian section of this forum, met him the other day at the Calgary, AB, Canada Store opening. great guy. even better wife for letting him get a Tesla and bunking up in the car for that long. i am trying to convince my wife to do the same trip.

4. m1ker

m1ker Member

And only a little bit scary! My wife survived it nicely though.

5. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

arrive at Corning on way back with zero miles (hit zero with 3 miles still to go)... you've got a great wife to go through that and keep a positive attitude. (13 minute mark on second video).
    Mike, THANK YOU so much for sharing your experiences.