Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Tesla Europe Registration Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@schonelucht but are you able to write posts and read?

Technically I am. But the moderators opinion of my posts and my own are irreconcilable so continuing to post is not in the interest of the forum nor myself. Thanks for the kind words @SBenson, that feeling is absolutely mutual. I continue to read the forum and I look forward to your future contributions while still (occasionally) participating in the non-investor parts of the forum.

The moderator team of the investor section consider me as having 'a history of posting (links to) misleading articles'. Therefore I cannot participate anymore in the investor section and related projects like the EU registration numbers. I should probably have let you know that beforehand. Thank you for you understanding.

Complete nonsense... shame on the moderators.

Troy, be careful, the numbers for France are wrong. Unfortunately, in the site of AVERE, they put the same PDF for September than the one for July/August with 518 Model 3 delivered for example. In fact, the true numbers can be found here: http://www.avere-france.org/Uploads...5797c6f2da9224c4-barometre septembre 2019.pdf.
As you can see, in September, 1061 Tesla Model 3 were delivered in France and 69 Model X (the number of Model S was not given).

Troy, be careful, the numbers for France are wrong. Unfortunately, in the site of AVERE, they put the same PDF for September than the one for July/August with 518 Model 3 delivered for example. In fact, the true numbers can be found here: http://www.avere-france.org/Uploads/Documents/1570541842bf0db37fb8172aef5797c6f2da9224c4-barometre septembre 2019.pdf.
As you can see, in September, 1061 Tesla Model 3 were delivered in France and 69 Model X (the number of Model S was not given).

Sorry, my mistake, I can't read French.

Reactions: Atlantis
@schonelucht, you are still welcome to submit or approve entries on the Google Sheet if you wish but no worries if you don't want to. I started using Twitter more often recently. I usually tweet about Tesla delivery estimates. You can find me here. You could try Twitter if you are not already using it.

@Atlantis, where did you find the correct file for September registrations in France? I looked around but couldn't find it. It could be useful in the future.

Reactions: FlatSix911
We are missing Model S sales for France in September. I'm calculating 1165-1130= 35 units. 1165 Tesla registrations is mentioned here. We have Model 3+X at 1130 units. 35 seems correct because after adding it, the YTD number we have and this source shows are the same at 5544 units.

@schonelucht, you are still welcome to submit or approve entries on the Google Sheet if you wish but no worries if you don't want to. I started using Twitter more often recently. I usually tweet about Tesla delivery estimates. You can find me here. You could try Twitter if you are not already using it.

@Atlantis, where did you find the correct file for September registrations in France? I looked around but couldn't find it. It could be useful in the future.

I found this link in an article from a french site of car news that I don't remember the name anymore. Sorry.

• Informative
Reactions: Troy
Portugal October 2019
upload_2019-11-5_21-42-59.png

The Q3 numbers for the UK have been published on the gov.uk website today. The numbers are:
Model 3 -- 5350
Model S -- 256
Model X -- 366

and 2 cars categorised as "model missing", as usual.

If one of you could update the table to reflect these numbers, it would be great. Also, can someone share the formula to calculate the monthly distribution based on quarterly numbers and (I imagine) the SMMT monthly reports for "other imports"? I might have seen it before but can't remember where...

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: mrdoubleb and Troy
The Q3 numbers for the UK have been published on the gov.uk website today. The numbers are:
Model 3 -- 5350
Model S -- 256
Model X -- 366

and 2 cars categorised as "model missing", as usual.

If one of you could update the table to reflect these numbers, it would be great. Also, can someone share the formula to calculate the monthly distribution based on quarterly numbers and (I imagine) the SMMT monthly reports for "other imports"? I might have seen it before but can't remember where...
Congrats @Troy it looks like your formula is still pretty good in the Model 3 era! Total was 5972, vs. the estimated 6244. That's within 5%.

I've confirmed and added the numbers, please validate/approve.

@Chocochip Thanks for the reminder!

As it may take a couple of days for civil servants at statics offices to get back to their offices and we are eagerly awaiting 2019 sales data, I have added Dutch, Norwegian and Spanish December sales figures based on eu-evs.com as a temporary figure (in yellow/as estimates). Once we get the official sources posting the numbers I'll come back in and replace these.

I've pulled the Q4 numbers on the site and deducted our October + November actuals to get December. Spain is technically missing December 31, but the difference should be minor - I don't expect any midnight deliveries there like in Fremont.

Netherlands:
Model 3: 16289-4277=12012
Model S: 316-79=237
Model X: 272-81=191

Norway:
Model 3: 1775-574=1201
Model S: 71-42=29
Model X: 185-98=87

Spain:
Model 3: 259-92=167
Model S: 36-16=20
Model X: 48-19=29

EDIT:

With Denmark this is 14657 cars for Europe in December and 25794 for the quarter so far.

Last edited: