Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Tesla Europe Registration Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ES.PNG

Source: forococheselectricos.es

by way of

http://ev-sales.blogspot.com/2018/06/spain-may-2018.html#comment-form

Reactions: mrdoubleb
@Troy @hobbes what is our process for updating the UK numbers with actuals?

I've just checked out of curiosity and if I read it right the q1 2018 numbers are out in the government database. Looks like we had 834 registrations vs. The 935 we've estimated. I imagine we want to break up that 834 into 3 months and enter it as the actual data.

• Informative
Reactions: Troy
@mrdouble you are correct. Not sure what happened. It's probable I misread somewhere but the difference is really a lot. Would have expected me to skip a row or so at most. Maybe the numbers where still being updated because I remember hitting their website really at the moment it came online for that month.

• Helpful
Paging our Spanish members... it looks like the Spanish statistics site has been moved. Can you guys find out where to? I've tried looking at the main site with Google Translate but did not find any obvious menu items.

This was the previous link:
Dirección General de Tráfico

FYI @hobbes and @Troy

Googled a bit and found this: Las ventas de coches eléctricos mantienen su crecimiento en agosto
Shows numbers for August (which are 90% up as compared to Aug 2017 :)) but does not include Tesla (only shows top 15).

• Informative
@Troy
I've added in the UK Q2 actuals based on the official data. Entered the values into your spreadsheet and it calculated the S and X figures for each month. Note: there was 1 Tesla Model Unknown car in Q2, I've added it as a Model S. Doesn't make too much of a difference if it was an S or an X, I suppose.

While your method of the monthly estimates is the best option we have, just would like to note, that once again we have slightly overestimated Tesla's share - 991 projected, 921 actual (+8%). Not much we can do about it, but something to keep in mind when looking at our Q3 estimates.

@Troy
I've added in the UK Q2 actuals based on the official data. Entered the values into your spreadsheet and it calculated the S and X figures for each month. Note: there was 1 Tesla Model Unknown car in Q2, I've added it as a Model S. Doesn't make too much of a difference if it was an S or an X, I suppose.

While your method of the monthly estimates is the best option we have, just would like to note, that once again we have slightly overestimated Tesla's share - 991 projected, 921 actual (+8%). Not much we can do about it, but something to keep in mind when looking at our Q3 estimates.
@hobbes realized i left you off of this message. Not sure which one of you will have time to double check my UK Q2 actuals.