TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla/EV event coming up August 5th Long Island, NY

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Gforce1, Jun 20, 2018.

1. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

What a fantastic time yesterday! Huge thanks to Chris for making this happen. Looking forward to next year!

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Here's a couple videos of my car on the dyno.

Max HP ended up being about 404, but my battery was only at 50% SOC. Max torque was over 600. I can post the graphs later.

• Love x 3
    • Like x 1
  3. Mysterylectric

Thank you all for coming out! I had a fantastic time, and it was an absolute pleasure spending the day with you guys! Next year is going to be amazing. Already putting the plan together. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did, and a huge thanks to our sponsors. You guys helped make this happen.

4. Mysterylectric

• Like x 3
  5. PhaseWhite

PhaseWhite Member

@Mysterylectric It's awesome to see some non performance Model S dyno results. I had searched long and hard and this is the first 90D dyno I've ever seen:

Any idea what the state of charge was? I heard some comment about it should break 400 but the battery wasn't at a high SOC?

6. Mysterylectric

Charge was something like 51%, IIRC