Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Excellent & Amazing Service Experience (TEASE)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TM3 Lovers,

Just want to share my TEASE with y'all.....that's Tesla Excellent & Amazing Service Experience.
( I love acronyms even thought Elon hates em)

My Deep Blue Metallic Tesla 3 has amassed almost 8000 km (or 5000 mi) in 8 glorious weeks of ownership!
My best feature of the TM3 is the "Deafenng Silence."

I'm finding myself going the LONG way home, giving family & friends rides and test drives and visiting the local
Gelateria way too often!

I've also done 2 longer drives from Mississauga to Ottawa (440 km) and Mississauga to Windsor (325 km)
Autopilot just makes it a totally relaxing experience......

Back to the main topic....
Last Thursday, I detected a scraping sound on the highway.
Very intermittent occurrence.
Friday probably 4 or times and a handful of times on Saturday.
None on Sunday and twice this morning while driving to Tesla Service in Mississauga
(420 Ambassador Drive) Hurontario & Courtney Park)

Mitch greeted me before my prescribed appointment and immediately said "Let's go for a test drive....
I've got to hear the sound to give my service tech some direction!"

Well, wouldn't you know it......TM3 didn't say a word, no hiccup, no noises.....nada!
I was So disappointed. Now I gotta go away and come back when TM3 acts up!

So, Mitch then. volunteers.....
Let's put Blu Angel on the hoist and we'll just take a cursory look.
Might as well vacuum the interior...wanna car wash too?
How about the latest OTA upgrade?
My eyes lit up....Yes, Yes and Yes!

So Scott, the Tesla Service Rep spots a tiny tear in the undercarriage plastic covering.
"This must be catching air and momentarily scraping the asphalt"

20 minutes later...all changed, vacuumed and OTA'd

Wow...I left totally satisfied that Mitch & Scott went the extra mile!

Those Tesla boys sure are a TEASE.

TM3 Lovers,

Just want to share my TEASE with y'all.....that's Tesla Excellent & Amazing Service Experience.
( I love acronyms even thought Elon hates em)

My Deep Blue Metallic Tesla 3 has amassed almost 8000 km (or 5000 mi) in 8 glorious weeks of ownership!
My best feature of the TM3 is the "Deafenng Silence."

I'm finding myself going the LONG way home, giving family & friends rides and test drives and visiting the local
Gelateria way too often!

I've also done 2 longer drives from Mississauga to Ottawa (440 km) and Mississauga to Windsor (325 km)
Autopilot just makes it a totally relaxing experience......

Back to the main topic....
Last Thursday, I detected a scraping sound on the highway.
Very intermittent occurrence.
Friday probably 4 or times and a handful of times on Saturday.
None on Sunday and twice this morning while driving to Tesla Service in Mississauga
(420 Ambassador Drive) Hurontario & Courtney Park)

Mitch greeted me before my prescribed appointment and immediately said "Let's go for a test drive....
I've got to hear the sound to give my service tech some direction!"

Well, wouldn't you know it......TM3 didn't say a word, no hiccup, no noises.....nada!
I was So disappointed. Now I gotta go away and come back when TM3 acts up!

So, Mitch then. volunteers.....
Let's put Blu Angel on the hoist and we'll just take a cursory look.
Might as well vacuum the interior...wanna car wash too?
How about the latest OTA upgrade?
My eyes lit up....Yes, Yes and Yes!

So Scott, the Tesla Service Rep spots a tiny tear in the undercarriage plastic covering.
"This must be catching air and momentarily scraping the asphalt"

20 minutes later...all changed, vacuumed and OTA'd

Wow...I left totally satisfied that Mitch & Scott went the extra mile!

Those Tesla boys sure are a TEASE.

The biggest 'tease' in this thread is the fact that you have driven 8k km on your model 3 and I'm still waiting for a vin... Color me jealous :)

The biggest 'tease' in this thread is the fact that you have driven 8k km on your model 3 and I'm still waiting for a vin... Color me jealous :)

Peons.....and me a PM and we'll meet to share stories and go for a spin! I'm always driving by Burlington to get to Hamilton and St Catharines. I actually lunched in Burlington today @ Son of a Peach Pizzeria.

Totally can relate. I have been dealing with Mississauga and they have been phenomenal so far.

The ladies in the front are great and Mitch and Dempsey have been super helpful.

Hear, hear,
Yes the ladies are really sweet too!

Peons.....and me a PM and we'll meet to share stories and go for a spin! I'm always driving by Burlington to get to Hamilton and St Catharines. I actually lunched in Burlington today @ Son of a Peach Pizzeria.
!

I'm game....Son of a Peach is awesome. Its pretty tough to get a seat there at dinner, so good on your for the lunch time. I'm off work next week on vacation, so would be more than happy to have you take me for a test drive in your 3...i'm waiting for an AWD in blue :)

I actually dont live far from downtown Burlington, about 1km away. I saw a blue 3 parked on the street around the corner from my house around 6pm...was that you by any chance?