Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Explores - Mobile Showrooms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would hope that the trailer idea is done using the MX battery through an inverter as the energy source for the Airstream (good stuff, check out Thor Industries, stock symbol THO).

If they can show not only that the trailer can be towed by the car - but also powered by the car for hours on end, that is a good thing. Tesla needs an onboard auxiliary inverter to power a 120V circuit with a 1000W+ inverter, if possible. Much like EVExtend.com did for Volts and Leafs. At an RV park, you can plug in a UMC and charge the car and also run power to your trailer simultaneously.

Can these go into states that do not allow dealorships? They merely show choices and people can order on line
I would think the Tesla mobile Design Studios will be able to go anywhere. It's just a showroom on wheels. Of course in the states where Tesla is not allowed to talk about the price or take an order through a sales person, all they have to do is let the customer look at the screen and they can see the prices (the sales person can remain "mute" ;) and they can click to order.

The anti Tesla laws are so absurdly stupid in the age of the Internet that I lack the words to describe the legislators who pass them...