You are AWESOME! Thanks for this! I check the site like 10xs a day!Installation instructions:
1. Install the extension with the link provided in the main post
2. Visit your tesla's order page (/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNXXXXXXX)
You should be able to see the extra information at the top of the page
Update to v0.2
- Shows the current date of delivery, if one
- Shows the previous dates of delivery, if any
- Visually improved the styling and structure of the data
Update to v0.2.1
- bugfix: showing real delivery date, if one, instead of the estimated date (thank you @ChrisSFoot for providing valuable data)
Wow...issues again. Seems to be a common occurrence lately.
I have ported the add-on to Firefox and have submitted the port for approval. I'll post the link once it's approved here (in case anyone is interested).
Yeah, same here. They've been tweaking the web site, so it's possible that the extension broke because the page is no longer what the extension was expecting.It looks as if this is now blocked as of this morning. Anyone else experiencing the same? The date appears on the page in the old position, but the nice extension grid on top is gone.