Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - Extended Order Status v0.2 [user developed chrome extension]

cindyAg16

Apr 11, 2021
Houston, Texas
Whenever I go to the order page, the extension requires me to refresh the page again to view the additional info. Is that expected? Or am I doing something wrong?

A hyperlink from the extension to go to the order page would be really helpful too.

Ekanas

Apr 24, 2021
Orlando Florida
Update to v0.2.1

- bugfix: showing real delivery date, if one, instead of the estimated date (thank you @ChrisSFoot for providing valuable data)

It looks like I can't edit my post, so I'll just keep this reply for the installation instructions and potential changelog updates.
Installation instructions:

1. Install the extension with the link provided in the main post
2. Visit your tesla's order page (/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNXXXXXXX)

You should be able to see the extra information at the top of the page :)

Update to v0.2

- Shows the current date of delivery, if one
- Shows the previous dates of delivery, if any
- Visually improved the styling and structure of the data

Update to v0.2.1

- bugfix: showing real delivery date, if one, instead of the estimated date (thank you @ChrisSFoot for providing valuable data)
You are AWESOME! Thanks for this! I check the site like 10xs a day!

cpt_

Mar 29, 2021
Cologne
Do VINs still appear in the source code? I received a final invoice with a VIN in it. But the source code does not contain the VIN.

Dirtbikerr450

Apr 7, 2021
Boston, MA
Thanks for developing this!
Just noticed my date change from June 1 - 21 to June 2 - 21 and this did not get recorded in the Previous delivery dates.
How do this look to see if the date has changed?

btenison

Apr 23, 2021
Vestavia Hills, AL
I started this port, @simeriaionut. I don't want to step on @simeriaionut's work, but am mostly done with the port (not a lot of changes so far, but with the account page issues ATM, I can't finish debugging it.)
I have ported the add-on to Firefox and have submitted the port for approval. I'll post the link once it's approved here (in case anyone is interested).

Reactions: Mike1080i

stevej11

Feb 2, 2021
Los Angeles
It looks as if this is now blocked as of this morning. Anyone else experiencing the same? The date appears on the page in the old position, but the nice extension grid on top is gone.

sidsub

May 20, 2021
Smyrna, GA
It looks as if this is now blocked as of this morning. Anyone else experiencing the same? The date appears on the page in the old position, but the nice extension grid on top is gone.
Yeah, same here. They've been tweaking the web site, so it's possible that the extension broke because the page is no longer what the extension was expecting.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC