Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - Extended Order Status v0.2 [user developed chrome extension]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that Tesla renamed one of the objects in the ProductF json data. It had been:
Data.DeliveryDetails.DeliveryEstimateDate
and was renamed to:
Data.DeliveryDetails.EstimateDelivery

Since I control the FireFox plug-in, I was able to adjust. If you still are not able to use the FireFox plug-in, then I would like to figure out what the issue is as it is working for me (v0.2.1.8)

Reactions: makirules
I have submitted an updated "Tesla Extended Order Status" to the Chrome Developer Web Store.

Once it is reviewed and (hopefully) approved, I'll post an update here. I didn't want to step on the original developer's plug-in, but I have updated it to mirror the Firefox plugin that I ported from his.

HTH

Reactions: mjwh
I have submitted an updated "Tesla Extended Order Status" to the Chrome Developer Web Store.

Once it is reviewed and (hopefully) approved, I'll post an update here. I didn't want to step on the original developer's plug-in, but I have updated it to mirror the Firefox plugin that I ported from his.

HTH
It's not stepping on his toes if he's not maintaining it... as it is, it doesn't work. 🤣

Hey everyone,

I aplogize to all that have been waiting around for an update that didn't come. Indeed, I received my tesla, however that is not the reason for the absence in this thread. I don't want to get into specifics, but at the moment I am taking a temporary break from all that has to do with work/or code related activities.

I'm not sure where this 'project' will head to in the future, but for now it's on a shelf.

Thank you @btenison for your contribution and let me know if you would like to take control of the extension. And to the rest of you folks, have a safe and great day!