Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla - Extended Order Status v0.2 [user developed chrome extension]

btenison

Apr 23, 2021
Vestavia Hills, AL
Hmmm. Well, I'm stuck then. I guess they are rolling out a new UI and I must still have the old one since I have a VIN and a delivery date now.

I don't know how I can fix the code without seeing the new interface.

btenison

Apr 23, 2021
Vestavia Hills, AL
It was fun while it lasted!! Congrats on the VIN. Still awaiting ours :)
I know... If the ProductF object didn't contain some personal information, I would ask for it, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable sharing it myself (ProductF, in my version of the account page, has all the data for the page information). Bummed that I can't help. At least you can open the page source and seach for the 5YJ string for your VIN.

Sorry I can't help more than that!

VerseTB

Jun 14, 2021
North Carolina, US
I know... If the ProductF object didn't contain some personal information, I would ask for it, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable sharing it myself (ProductF, in my version of the account page, has all the data for the page information). Bummed that I can't help. At least you can open the page source and seach for the 5YJ string for your VIN.

Sorry I can't help more than that!
What should I be looking for searching for the Vin? Ive seached for "5YJ" In the page source but get about 16 results, How do I know which one would be it?

mjwh

Apr 1, 2021
Seattle, WA, USA
What should I be looking for searching for the Vin? Ive seached for "5YJ" In the page source but get about 16 results, How do I know which one would be it?
Search for: "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin" if this value shows "False" then you have a VIN in the source and you can scroll a little to the right to find it.

Reactions: btenison

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC