Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla factory is down, power outage:(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any evidence the claims are false?

Yes, because there is zero evidence it is true. @Alexmiller1935 made an unsupported claim, so it is HIS job to prove it, not the other way around. Show me the direct link and provide evidence other than grainy, underexposed "photos" and idiotic memes. Absent that, this is 100% BS.

BTW, TSLA is up two points, so his little gambit failed.

Yes, because there is zero evidence it is true. @Alexmiller1935 made an unsupported claim, so it is HIS job to prove it, not the other way around. Show me the direct link and provide evidence other than grainy, underexposed "photos" and idiotic memes. Absent that, this is 100% BS.

BTW, TSLA is up two points, so his little gambit failed.

what are you talking about? he is waiting for his Performance car... just like the rest of us.... this effects him so he posted

The wait is only couple weeks and I really doubt if the plant is even shut down 24 hrs it won't make much difference.

Plant wasn't shut down. If it had, it would be news and reported. PG&E did not and does not report outages at the plant location.

Also, I have my delivery today at 5 PM. In Fremont. I called a couple of hours to confirm car is ready. All is copacetic.

We had a power outage last night - late - only lasted about an hour. It hailed a couple of hours before that.

I'm actually surprised that PG&E didn't kick butt to restore power to Tesla. They probably use a lot of it and it just keeps looking worse for PG&E. If they are out today, I'm sure they will be up and running ASAP, if not already.