TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Factory Rear Center Console - Black Napa Leather/ Obeche Wood Gloss Décor - No Longer Availa

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Harry Singer, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Harry Singer

Harry Singer Member

Tesla Factory Rear Center Console - Black Napa Leather/ Obeche Wood Gloss D?cor

This is as new in the original box. I purchased it from Tesla for my P85D. It is the black Napa leather with Obeche Gloss Wood; this model is currently sold out on the Tesla website. I literally installed it in the car and it took it out immediately; I simply decided that I don't need it. I bought the front console and the rear console prior to taking delivery of my P85D. The only issue I had with this product is that it cuts out the middle seat and therefore reduces the capacity of the back seats to 2.

List Date: 6/23/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Factory Rear Center Console - Black Napa Leather/ Obeche Wood Gloss D?cor
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. Vip

Vip Member

How easy or difficult is it to install? Can it be taken off easily if you have a need for the extra seat?

3. Harry Singer

Harry Singer Member

It's relatively easy to install. There is a small slit in the back of the seat that is accessed from the hatch area. It's very similar to installing or removing a car seat. It comes with a storage bag that can be used when you remove it.

4. polything

polything Member

hello, pictures?