Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Factory Tour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Motors Club Members!
I am fascinated by Tesla and I would love to tour the factory in Fremont. I am a graduating high school senior and will be attending Cal Poly SLO in the fall to study industrial engineering. I emailed [email protected] but received a response that I cannot tour unless I own a Tesla. I am eager to tour the factory, but cannot afford a Telsa as I am a student.
Any advice? Tesla is my dream job and I would love the opportunity to tour their facility.
Thanks!
Christina

I am fascinated by Tesla and I would love to tour the factory in Fremont. I am a graduating high school senior and will be attending Cal Poly SLO in the fall to study industrial engineering. I emailed [email protected] but received a response that I cannot tour unless I own a Tesla. I am eager to tour the factory, but cannot afford a Telsa as I am a student.
Any advice? Tesla is my dream job and I would love the opportunity to tour their facility.
Thanks!
Christina

Maybe you could apply for one of their internships and get a tour as part of the interview process: Manufacturing Engineering Internship (Summer 2017)

Being an incoming freshmen might be a bit too early for this position, but it never hurts to try, and might even set you up for a position next summer.

Best of luck to you!

Maybe you could apply for one of their internships and get a tour as part of the interview process: Manufacturing Engineering Internship (Summer 2017)

Being an incoming freshmen might be a bit too early for this position, but it never hurts to try, and might even set you up for a position next summer.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you for your response. I tried applying but this internship has already been filled. I will definitely plan to apply for this internship next summer!

Reactions: erthquake
Thanks!
Christina
Cal Poly SLO, eh? My wife is a graduate of their EE program and her nephew just graduated from their aero program last week--it's a great engineering school.

Anyway, we may be up in the SF Bay area sometime in July or August (don't know exactly when yet)... if the schedules line up, I'd be happy to arrange a tour.