TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Fan From Australia Checking In!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fou_bleu, Feb 9, 2012.

1. fou_bleu

fou_bleu New Member

Hi everyone!

My name is Ben, I'm from Australia and ever since I saw the Roadster a few years ago I have been a big fan of the Tesla brand. With the production Model S and prototype Model X just unveiled, I'm really excited for the first desirable electric cars to come to the market!

A bit about me. I'm 18, doing a bachelor of business in marketing and other than that, quite boring! :p I'm a bit of a nerd (aren't we all? :p) and enjoy spending my time analysing the automotive industry. I'd love to work in the product planning / development field one day for a large brand (Ford/Lincoln are still the my fave, always will be! :D), but wouldn't mind working for a number of other companies.

Anyways, see you all around, eh?

Cheers, Ben

2. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

You Australians are crazy about Ford vs. Chevy right? Or did I just make that up?

3. fou_bleu

fou_bleu New Member

Haha, it's Ford vs. Holden (just another GM subsidiary! :p) here. And I wouldn't say crazy (apart from the Bathurst 1000 every year maybe), but there is a very obvious culture surrounding both brands, yes...