TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla fans from China

Discussion in 'Asia/Pacific -' started by Rocky Liu, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Rocky Liu

Rocky Liu Member

Hello everyone,

I love Tesla, and now many people in China love Tesla Model S badly, nice to meet everyone in this club.

I have posted a test drive report of Tesla Model S on a famous automobile website in China early this year. Here is the website: http://club.autohome.com.cn/bbs/thread-c-2357-19690039-1.html

Hope Tesla China can open soon!

2. 007

007 Member

Rocky, thanks for dropping by to say hello! That review looks very comprehensive and from I can tell has a lot of info in one place that I've read about either on this forum or in the news, such as the Viper drag race and Honda head-on collision. Be sure to let us know when you get yours!

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Welcome to the forum, Rocky!

A lot of people don't like to follow links ... would be great if you could post part (or all) of your report here. :)

4. kevin99

kevin99 Banned

Hey, nice read Rocky!

If I visit China for whatever reason, most likely I will stop at Shenzhen, which seems where you are based, right? We can grab a drink!

I wonder if you could update us with any latest photo on Tesla store/service center in HongKong, or Beijing. Especially in Beijing, I am eagerly waiting for the opening date. See a similar thread:

Tesla Goes to China

Mod: Now I am paranoid. Do whatever if you think this is a spam.

- - - Updated - - -

I see another similar thread:

5. Shelly

Shelly Member

Hello, i am also a super fans for Tesla from China.