Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla featured on OC16's Island Driver TV - 09/14 (now incl. video)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

The episode of Island Driver TV (OC16) that was filmed during our Kakaako meetup aired yesterday (Sat 09/14), and should be showing throughout this week. Focus on the Tesla at the beginning of the episode. Scheduling info here: http://www.oc16.tv/shows

Airtimes
Tue 7:30am 6:30pm
Wed 12:30am 11:30am
Fri 8:00pm
Sat 2:00am 2:30pm
Sun 2:30pm

Trying to record it... let's see if I can.

OK, I have it recorded and edited to just the Tesla Meet up. (.wmv format) is there someone who can post this online?

Last edited:
If we as individuals did not sign a release to Island Driver, does this mean we "own" a part of the Tesla segment? Maybe we too have the right to use it or post it. Who can tell us? Should someone simply ask Island Driver or OC16? And we are limiting our request to just the Tesla segment. Maybe they would want the part that shows it came from Island Driver to say with the file?

dsmith, can you upload it to our hawaiiteslaowners@ account?

If we as individuals did not sign a release to Island Driver, does this mean we "own" a part of the Tesla segment? Maybe we too have the right to use it or post it. Who can tell us? Should someone simply ask Island Driver or OC16? And we are limiting our request to just the Tesla segment. Maybe they would want the part that shows it came from Island Driver to say with the file?

dsmith, can you upload it to our hawaiiteslaowners@ account?

I just tried. an endless "Upgrade to Google+" loop. If the person who created the account was a real Tesla Owner we could ask him to fix the account.