Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Finacing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone hitting issues with Tesla financing not doing 10% down? They're asking closer to 30%, although with a better rate than 3% on 72 months.

We don't have problems putting down that amount, just was thinking about outlaying a little less cash to have more liquid on hand.

On the flip side we're having no problem with our local credit union that will do 115% of LTV at 3% but we'd like to keep the 3-year trade-in option open.

CS 800+ and joint application.
That seems extremely good. Going to call today and see what I can get. I didn't any geographically limiting factors to join. I assume you got 1.24% since I read they give a discounted rate for EV's. 1.24 for 65 is near-free money!

**UPDATE**On-hold with "patrick" at DCU...seems legit! 1.24% includes EV discount of .25 and another discount of .5 IF you have direct deposit, a checking account, and auto-pay. Must meet all 3 req's to get the .5 Otherwise it's 1.99-.25 (EV) = 1.74% which isn't bad either.

I was quoted at 65 months. Seems easy..pay $10 to be a member of an association, then you can get the loan. If you don't want to have direct deposit and all that, you can still get 1.74% with a savings account.

1.24% is pretty much free money! I'm approved so I'll have to see if the Resale Value Guarantee is worth the extra ~1.2% that Tesla Financing is quoting me...at first glance, it does seem worth it.

Last edited: