Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Finance Help - Escalation Required

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been trying to buy out my Tesla S for nearly a month now. I've been emailing and calling them for a month every other day without much result. I got one email back in which does provide a concrete next step and timeline.

My lease is now due next Weds. Is anyone aware of a contact at management level that i can escalate to?

Yes I have tried emails and calls... Calls are 3+ hours and no one pick up. Emails are roughly 9 days turn around each time.

Finally got the paper work after guessing Directors emails for escalations. Disappointing experience at the end of lease i must say... car is great though.

I've been trying to buy out my Tesla S for nearly a month now. I've been emailing and calling them for a month every other day without much result. I got one email back in which does provide a concrete next step and timeline.

My lease is now due next Weds. Is anyone aware of a contact at management level that i can escalate to?

I am in the same boat

I am from Canada and my 2016 S 75D buyout is only 43k CAD. So it does make sense, probably what the trade in value is.

Quick update, I got the documents but wiring failed with the information provided by Tesla. Now back to trying to get ahold of them, was on phone queue for 1.5 hours yesterday.