Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla finance question.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all. Just interested in some of you who used Tesla finance. When you go to finalize everything and go through Tesla finance does it give you the option to select how much money you want to put down? And if so how do you pay them that money? Is it just an online bank transfer during the loan process or do you need to bring a cashiers check or bank wire the day of for the difference of the loan? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: CraigZips
When you fil out the finance application, it asks how much do you want to put down.. And then it calculates everything and says this is how much is due before delivery, and this is your monthly payment.

Unfortunately, that doesn't matter very much right now because my finance approve expired since its been too long. Will apply again after the VIN is provided.

When you fil out the finance application, it asks how much do you want to put down.. And then it calculates everything and says this is how much is due before delivery, and this is your monthly payment.

Unfortunately, that doesn't matter very much right now because my finance approve expired since its been too long. Will apply again after the VIN is provided.
Yeah I haven’t filed for it yet as I’ll be waiting for a vin after so many people getting pushed back. Thank you for the help!

any update on this?

im going to put 40K down

do they just withdrawal from my bank account? do i need a check from my bank?

i did this back in 2020 with my model 3 order but only put 5k down - i think they just withdrew online
You can set the transfer if using Tesla finance right there. If using outside then you can wire that bank the money and they will give you the check for full cost of car at pickup

Reactions: jawnly211