Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Financed approval time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine was expired, I had asked them to re-run it and got a re-approval (for a slightly better rate) in under an hour. That was handled by the finance email, not the auto-application
Awesome! Yes, I found their finance department and the Buena Park Delivery Team to be super responsive. Within two mins of submitting thru my portal we had US Bank call and confirm so things. They said they’d be sending over the approval to Tesla. Does Tesla shop around or do they just go with one bank unless it’s denied then they go on to the next lender?

Awesome! Yes, I found their finance department and the Buena Park Delivery Team to be super responsive. Within two mins of submitting thru my portal we had US Bank call and confirm so things. They said they’d be sending over the approval to Tesla. Does Tesla shop around or do they just go with one bank unless it’s denied then they go on to the next lender?
I believe it is only Wells Fargo

What kind of rates are people getting through Tesla financing? I can get 1.98 though a local credit union, any chance they will match?

No email or call. Checked this AM and they updated my Portal to reflect the US Bank terms. They offered me 2.49% for 72 months with me bringing 3K down plus tax,license,fees which equates to about 7K.

I replied asking if they could give me 100% financing and they emailed back updating my portal to reflect that change. So now I’ll bring just tax,license fees to pick up.

I know I could’ve had them check with another bank for a better rate but even if I did get 2.19 which is what I’ve seen on the threads Chase is offering it would only save me $7.00.

I am still waiting to hear back from Logix so unless it is for under 2% I will be just accepting US Banks offer. Their finance team is super responsive to all questions.

At what point did you all actually apply for financing?

If the car is going to take 4-8 weeks, most financing offers are only good for 30 days. Did you apply for credit now and submit it or just put down which bank you plan on using but not actually submit for a credit check?